Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Sleek Pout Polish Peach Perfection

Hello lovely ladies.

Sleek are a brand that even though I only really found out about recently, have become the first stand I check out in Superdrug. They have an amazing range of colours and are very reasonably priced. As I've been trying to get more in to lip products recently the Pout Polishes have been getting a fair amount of my attention.


Peach Perfection is the most subtle of the Pout Polishes, a really soft subtle pink. 


On the website it comes under lip gloss but it's labelled as a tinted lip conditioner. On the surface it looks a lot more like a lip balm or conditioner than a lip gloss, but the proof is in the pudding, so what does it feel like?


The Pout Polish feels a looks a lot more like a lip balm than a lip gloss. It has a creamy texture so it's not sticky at all. The colour is not particularly pigmented, so much so that I think I could of gone for a darker pink. It also rubs in really well and leaves my lips feeling soft, so I think it is definitely a lip balm. If you bought this thinking it was more of a lip gloss you would be dissapointed.

I personally really like this product but I can see why they get quite mixed reviews. If your like me and prefer lip balm to gloss it's probably a good one for you, but if your a gloss fan who likes a strong colour. 

These retail for £4.30 each.

Available here from Sleek online or from Superdrug. 

Have you ladies had any products from Sleek you've just loved? I'm looking for recommendations.

X

9 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Sleek yet, I definitely want too though cause I love the look of this product and many of the others, especially their blushes and their contour kit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the contour kit as well, it looks amazing

      Delete
  2. I got this one too and love the hint of colour, it leaves on my lips - I think it's pretty moisturizing too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Its a really good balm and the colour is spot on for me x

      Delete
  3. This looks like a good basic product :) Great review, I need to try more sleek products :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really liked what I've tried so far, very reasonable as well :) x

      Delete
  4. I love this pout polish, awesome neutral colour and feels so nice on!
    Sleek is one of my favourite brands!
    Id recommend the lipsticks, blushers and the palettes too!
    The contour kit is pretty good too! :)

    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really want to try the contour kit :)

      Delete
  5. When I tried this stuff I hated it! I was given a sample of their very neon pink shade "Afterparty" and it was really bright on my lips and didn't suit however, I do love Sleek's i-Divine palettes (there is a review on my blog which I have linked below) and their blushers are fantastic!

    http://hazelmaex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!