Saturday, 23 June 2012

Weekend Wantings

Hello lovely ladies.

Does anyone else find themselves spending at least part of Saturday browsing the internet for things you know you can't really afford? Well that's me, every weekend. So here's what has got my attention today. 


One. Nars Orgasm Blush. £21.00.
I have wanted this for months and months now, I've swatched it every time I've been at a NARS counter but I've always walked away empty handed, as I currently have 5 blushers on the go and I think that is more than enough! I've promised myself if I can finish two of the blushers I will purchase it! 

Two. Tonymoly Cats Wink Mascara. £6ish / Various.
This one is a bit of a cheat, as I have just ordered it! Tonymoly are a Korean brand that have THE CUTEST cosmetics and skin care. This mascara spoke to my inner cat lady in a way that couldn't be ignored. There are various ways of ordering this, but I opted for a vetted eBay seller, but more of that coming up when I receive it, be warned there could be a lot more Tonymoly products on this blog soon!

Three. Osco Acrylic 3 Draw Storage. £11.99.
I am so bored, bored BORED of using a make up bag for my make up. It's overflowing and I forget which cosmetics I have and use the same things near the top. I've seen a lot of blogger and instagrammers using acrylic storage and I think it looks fantastic, really neat and you can see everything, I think this will possibly get a sneaky order as well.

Four. Essie Pink A Boo. £8.50.
I've spoken of my love of Essie before, but this one looks particularly special. It's a soft baby pink with a rainbow shimmer. Every swatch I've seen of it has been lovely and I'd love to own it, but I have far to many Essie polishes for the time being, so this one will have to wait!

So that's what I'm lusting after this weekend, have you ladies been eyeing anything up?

X

4 comments:

  1. I want all of these things! Especially the storage!xx

    islaay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I'm very tempted just to order them :D x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha it's amazing packaging, I will review it when it comes so you can see what it's like

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!