Tuesday, 17 July 2012

CLOSED Bargain Beauty Blog Sale Pt 2! - Cath Kidston Bag

Hello lovely ladies.

In a bid to raise some funds I thought I'd hold another bargain beauty blog sale! Please check out the "rules" first pretty please :)
  • I can only post the the U.K due to the high overseas prices (sorry!)
  • Postage will be £2.20 for up to two items, and 10p per additional item, I'd love it to be less but Royal Mails prices are sky high! All packages will be sent second class.
  • Please leave your email address with what you would like so I can send you an invoice.
  • Please read the descriptions of each item before purchasing.
  • Enjoy!

OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui - Brand New but a small amount of colour seperation from storage - £3 SOLD
Andrea Fulerton Matthew - Brand new - £1.25


The Balm Frat Boy blush - used around 3 times - £3.50 SOLD


The Body Shop Vanilla Body Lotion 200ml Brand new - £1.25
Yankee Candle Lip Balm in Sweet Strawberry - used twice - £1


Sue Moxley Famous Shimmer Brick in Golden Rose swatched once - £1.25 SOLD


Benefit Some Kind Of Gorgeous in Medium - around 10% left, great to try before you buy - £1.00


Stila Liquid Eyeliner in black, felt tip style, swatched once on my hand - £2. SOLD




Soap & Glory Glow Lotion used a couple of times - £2 SOLD
Leighton Denny mini in 3 times a lady - brand new - £1.00







Cath Kidston Floral Washed Bag - £18
Used but lots of love left in it, Slight wear in the corners, the little button has a bit of discoloration. All items left 50p when purchased with this bag. 

That's it lovely ladies. Hope something takes your fancy! 

X

5 comments:

  1. Hello. I'd love Frat Boy and the Famous Shimmer Brick :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, whats your email so I can send you a lovely invoice? :) x

      Delete
    2. My email is lamplikeeyes@hotmail.com :) I'm so bad at saving money haha xx

      Delete
  2. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.i like your post on
    Buy AC online
    Youtube without Proxy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!