Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream

Hello lovelies.

Although I've only recently rediscovered Burt's Bees its becoming one of my firm favourite brands. I picked up a hand care gift set on eBay a while a go, which contained the Beeswax & Banana hand cream, and I just loved it! I decided as I was running low to pick up the full size & do a little review!


The hand cream goes in a thick glass pot with a tin lid. I adore the packaging, bananas & bees! The hand cream is 100% natural, BUAV approved, and contains among other things, sweet almond oil & aloe vera.I personally prefer natural ingredients, and a BUAV approval will always get my attention.


It took me a good ten minutes to find a cream that someone hadn't stuck there fingers in (seriously, whoever does that please stop!) and for that reason I do prefer when there is a foil lid as I find it's a bit more hygienic. 

The cream is incredibly thick so you only need the tiniest amount of the product, the amount of my fingers will do both sides of your hands and leave them nice and soft. The scent is strongly banana at first but as you rub it in it fades more towards a beeswax scent. If your not a fan of banana scents it will not be for you, as it smells almost exactly the same as a banana milkshake! 

Overall I am really really pleased with this product. I don't often re buy products as I like to try lots of different products, but this one could possibly be my new go to hand cream! 

Available from Boots, retailing at £9.99 for 55 grams.

Do you ladies like Burt's Bees? Do you have any recommendations?

X

1 comment:

  1. I've been using this hand cream too. I love the smell and it's doing good to my cuticles too. It's a great overnight treatment. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!