Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Burt's Bees Boots Bargain

Hello ladies!

Wow, that is quite the mouthful! Burt's Bees are a brand that I'm relatively new to, but its gradually gaining a lot of my attention. It's made of natural ingredients and it's also BUAV approved which is always a plus in my eyes. I was browsing Boots today when I came across this:


The Radiance Healthy Glow Kit, containing a lip shimmer, a cleanser, a day lotion, an eye cream & a night cream. I love having lots of little bits to try as you can find what does and doesn't work for you. The best bit? It had been reduced from £15.00 to just £3.75! 

I had a good look around and there was also anti ageing hand cream reduced to £3 and hand wash reduced to £2.15. I'm not sure if these reductions are nation wide but its worth a look! To me it looked like they were trying to clear some space on the shelves and were selling off the older stock.

Have you ladies tried Burt's Bees? What would you recommend?

X

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I want these! That reduction is amazing, I was in my local Boots today and didn't see anything - although to be fair, it's a lot smaller than most Boots stores! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might be it, the one I was in is a pretty massive two storied one so possibly big ones that are having the reductions? :D x

      Delete
  2. That is an amazing bargain! I love the look of Burts Bees products, I've had a lip balm from them and really liked it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee thank you, I was looking at the lip shimmers when I realised that the gift set was less than one lip shimmer :D x

      Delete
  3. definatley looking out for this in Boots, such a bargain!

    islaay.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody hell, that was a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh want, I haven't tried any of their products yet. Where about in the shop we're they? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was with the burts bees display but the reductions were on the sales ticket, in my local boots the Burts Bees is up upstairs x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!