Monday, 30 July 2012

July Favourites

Hello lovely ladies.

July has come and gone, but this month has seemed to go on forever for me! I'm pretty sure it's at least October in my mind! This month I've found quite a few new favourite products, so here they are.


6 fairly new products I've added to my ever growing pile, but 6 new favourites none the less. 


One. Lush Eau Roma Water Toner.
I find most toners are too heavy on my skin but this one is so light and fresh it's just lovely, a blessing during last weeks hot weather! 

Two. L'Occitane Cherry Princess hand cream.
A really light cream that absorbs really quickly, it's great for when your hands need a little something but a heavy hand cream just lingers on the skin. 

Three. The Body Shop Mango Body Mist. 
During the hot weather all my perfumes felt way way to heavy, but this body mist is so light and so fresh, its like the smell of summer in a body mist! 

Four. Chit Chat Juicy Stick, reviewed here.
I've only had this for around a week, but I've found myself reaching for it every day. Its really easy to wear as it's a very soft colour, great for every day wear. It's my favourite bargain this month!

Five. Macadamia Healing Oil.
I purchased this from The Sunday Girls blog sale a while back, and really didn't want to like it. But I did, and I still do. My hair is very dry from years and years of dyeing it and only having it cut when I really have to, but this oil makes my hair feel soft and almost half human which is fab! I've just purchased a 125ml from Buyapowa so I will be reviewing it soon.

Six. NARS Orgasm Blush, reviewed here.
I cannot say enough good things about this blusher. I have worn it almost every day since I bought it a while back. I can see me needing to buy another of these in the not too distant future. 

So those are my favourite for July, what products have you been loving this month?

X

P.S A big thank you to everyone that has entered my giveaway so far, if you haven't yet you can do here :)

8 comments:

  1. i love the lush tea tree water toner, it's fab! i just posted my july favourites too, here - http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/july-favourites.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link hun, and I do want to try that one after I've finished this one :D x

      Delete
  2. The mango body mist sounds lovely! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just so lovely, the whole range is fantastic :D x

      Delete
  3. I use the Lush tea tree toning water too and love it. I have a review of it coming up in a couple of days :) Chit Chat lipsticks are surprisingly good for so little money, I have one that I love too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so impressed with the Chit Chat lip stick, for a whole quid you can't go wrong :D x

      Delete
  4. Oh, I'd forgotten about Body Shop body mists, I loved mine last summer! Thanks =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D They are really great for summer :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!