Sunday, 15 July 2012

Kitten Capture Of The Week

Hello lovely ladies.

Hope your all having a lovely Sunday, I can't believe we are half way through the month already! Where does the time go hey? Any way its time for another kitten capture of the week!


I have lots and lots of long fluffy fur which my humans think needs brushing, but I don't like it much. I think it's much more fun to grab the brush and bite the bristles until my humans give up and give me strokes instead!

Hope you ladies have all had lovely weekends! 

X

6 comments:

  1. sjdsoejfodjvk your cat is sooooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love this photo you cat is adorable :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :D I am rather fond of him :D x

      Delete
  3. ahh, your cat is so adorable! I'm always always wanting a car but the two other people that live in my house are allergic, boo :(xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that sucks :( and thank you darling :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!