Sunday, 22 July 2012

Kitten Capture Of The Week

Hello lovelies. 

This week I had my mums cat staying with us for a couple of days as she was on holiday, as we are leaving Tuna at hers this weekend it was a good test! After the first bit of hissing about the fact there was another cat in his territory they seemed to get a long and spent it running around after each other! I had my hands pretty full making sure one cat didn't go for the other too much, so I only managed to snap one picture, that I like to call "Feeding time at the Zoo"...


Tuna: After I thought I didn't like Lady it turned out that I did a bit, apart from when we were eating as Lady likes to eat everything and anything, so I had to eat all my dinner quickly or she would sweep in the second my back was turned! I love my meat in gravy or jelly!

Hope your all having a lovely weekend! 

X

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is still pretty tiny compared to adult cats but he has doubled in size since we got him ^^ x

      Delete
  2. Oh my god. I wish I was in Bristol to witness this. Be 'awwwh'-ing all over the shop!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!