Sunday, 8 July 2012

Kitten Captures Of The Week

Hello lovely ladies.

How can it be Sunday again already? The weeks are all melding in to one rainy day at the moment! But it is time for some more kitten captures of the week, so here they are.


My humans are always making me lovely plates of food, but they always seem to get confused and eat it themselves! I try to tell them it's mine by meowing and climbing up to get it, but I think that just confuses them more because then they move the plates away, but sometimes when they not looking I'll run round and take a bit and run away with it unless they move it again! 

Hope you are having lovely Sundays! 

10 comments:

  1. Lol so sweet. My puddy cat does the exact same thing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love any food that isn't their own :D

      Delete
  2. This reminds me so much of Mae!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is a common cat complaint, humans eating their food! x

      Delete
  3. Aww, so adorable! Reminds me of my cat Scout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! so cute!! <3

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!