Monday, 23 July 2012

Poundland Haul

Hello lovely ladies!

I'm baaack! Did you miss me? Poundland is one of my favourite shops, from food to household products its the bees knees. I have one conveniently located in the city center right by my bus stop, so it would be rude not to look! Today I did slightly better than a couple of bottles of cleaner and a packet of wine gums!


Oh Poundland, I love you!


Chit Chat "Juicy Stick" in Peony. Another fakey Chubby Stick on the market, and for a whole £1 it seemed rude to leave it behind, I will road test it and review it later this week, but they had a whole range of colours!


Stila Jade Blossom Dry Shampoo. I've heard a lot of great things about Stila & I was suprised to see it in Poundland! As well as dry shampoo they also had a Stila tinted moisturizer in medium shades and Stila foundation sponges!  I am still trying to get to grips with dry shampoo but this one smells divine and if it goes unused at least it was only £1.


I love Jelly Belly, I love candles, it was a match made in Poundland heaven. It really smells like a Green Apple Jelly Belly!


Poundland has a whole section of Millie hair accessories, most of which you wouldn't look at twice but I thought this hair band was really cute, when I need to tie my hair up at least it will look pretty! 

A grand total of £4, lovely bargains! 

Have you found any good bits in Poundland recently?

X

19 comments:

  1. wow such good bargains! I've not been in a pound land for ages! might have to have a gander next time I'm near one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth a look, the things you can find are pretty good, just a lot of not so good things x

      Delete
  2. I love poundland, you get such good bargains in there!
    My local one had a Stila Powder in, but the shade was too dark - i hope it gets the hair refresher in thoughh!
    Ive got a couple of the Chit Chat Chubby lipsticks, they're pretty decent for what they are :)
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine had the same, I am very pale so I had no chance haha x

      Delete
  3. Im so jealous. I go to the Poundland in Keynsham and they have nothing exciting at the moment :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth checking every now and again x

      Delete
  4. The candle is so adorable!Love the hair bobbin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't checked out my local Poundland in a while, I can't believe you found Stila in yours! Definitely want to have a smell of the Jelly Belly candles too!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Stila has been found in a few across the country :D x

      Delete
  6. Great finds - I heard you can find stila in pound land now... Need to have a trip there ASAP! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth a good look at the beauty sections, there are real finds to be had :D x

      Delete
  7. My local Poundland has the Stila tinted moisturisers, but not in my colour as I'm way too pale! Hope that they get the dry shampoo in mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm the same, I was gutted because they were SPF 30 which would be perfect for this weather for my pale skin! x

      Delete
  8. I cant believe theyve got different Stilas everywhere, I got foundation & tinted moisturizer in my shades! Woop woop! Wanna find this too!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish wish wish they were in my shades, they look so nice :)

      Delete
  9. I swear Poundland is one of my favourite places to shop! So many random bargains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I think a lot of people are shopping there for random bits now :D x

      Delete
  10. Oh, man.
    My Poundland is just full of weird people fondling biscuits.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!