Thursday, 26 July 2012

Save, Spend Or Splurge - Pink Glitter Nail Varnish

Hello lovely ladies.

Another save, spend or splurge for you today. Second to my love of multi coloured glitter nail varnish, is pink glitter nail varnish! Its pretty, sparkly and oh so girly. So here's my save, spend or splurge!


Left to right, OPI Teenage Dream, Topshop Nails in Adrenailin & Chit Chat in Pink.

Save.


Chit Chat nail varnish in Pink - £1.
Poundland strikes again! After weeks of only having the blue glitter I blogged about here, my local one is now stocking a whole variety of them. I applied two coats of the nail varnish, and as you can see there are small dots of glitter mixed in with some larger hexagons. As with the last Chit Chat nail varnish I blogged about the glitter to clear nail varnish ratio is slightly off, as the clear varnish is quite runny its hard to hold much glitter on the brush. But for a whole pound its a nice hot pink colour, which will be pretty layered over another colour.

Spend.
 

Topshop Nails in Adrenailin - £6.00
Topshop really are trying to be the high street go to for make up, and for the most part they are succeeding. I saw Adrenailin on the website a while back and was in store as fast as I could hop on the bus. Baby pink with glitter? Yes please! As this was the first Topshop nail varnish I'd bought I was surprised by how good the quality was, it applies smoothy and only takes 2 coats to get a full coverage, it also lasted for days without chipping, deffo £6 well spent.

Spend.

 
OPI in Teenage Dream - £10.95 / £12.99.
This one will vary in price as its last years Katy Perry collection and the only place to get it is eBay. This is probably one of my favourite nail polishes ever. Its a very light baby pink with lots of small dots of pink glitter in. Again with the two above I applied two layers of this, but you could get away with one if you wanted to. I can't recommend this nail varnish enough!

Altogether:


Left to right: Chit Chat in Pink, Topshop in Adrenailin & OPI Teenage Dreams. The last two are quite similar to each other, so if you don't fancy paying out for Teenage Dream Adrenailin is pretty close! Chit Chat is quite different as it's a hot pink but as a top coat it will be really eye catching!

So that's my save, spend or splurge for pink glitters, any more pinks glitters I should keep my eye out for?

X

15 comments:

  1. LA Colors have some cute glitters - 99p in BeautyBase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of beauty base before, will look in to it :) x

      Delete
  2. I think I actually prefer the Topshop one to the OPI, and they're REALLY similar! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bar the bigger glitter they are pretty much the same thing :D

      Delete
  3. Models own Pink fizz is a cute light pink glitter! I have an OPI one pink glitter aswell which is nice it's dark but I can't remember the name! Might of been part of the burlesque collection? Lovely post :) love pink and I love glitter haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, and I do like the Models Own one but I think I maybe should not buy any more nail varnish for at least, hmmm, a week? Haha x

      Delete
  4. Pink glitter is just gorgeous, and I love Teenage Dream :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Same, I was so pleased when I found it in a blog sale :D x

      Delete
  5. Oooh I love these kind of posts! I think I have Teenage Dream in a wee mini set :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I wish I had got my paws on the mini set, I love the look of all of the Katy Perry ones :D x

      Delete
  6. I love topshop glitters. I just got razzmatazz which I put over chase (their lavender shimmer) and its so gorgeous. the topshop glitter is really nice and holographic. deffo amazing for the price!

    amazing post idea tho! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Chase looks amazing, I adore Topshops make up :D x

      Delete
  7. I love the splurge one the most, very pretty!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an ace post!! I love the idea of 'save, spend or splurge'! Also I love glitter nail varnishes. My favourite has to be the Topshop one here, I really want to try their razzmatazz.

    Glad I came across your blog! Now following.

    Cath x

    squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I only use web for that purpose, and take the most up-to-date information.

    Also visit my web-site: http://wiki.capoeira.in/
    Here is my weblog : fbh

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!