Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Tonymoly Cats Wink Mascara

Hello lovely ladies.

Last week I blogged about the Sleek Bunny Mist from Tonymoly, so here is the other half of my little splurge, Tonymoly's Cats Wink Mascara.


This mascara, again as with the Bunny Mist, is something I ordered just for the packaging, and it did not disappoint! It's a sleek black tube, with a little cat face on the lid. I cannot resist things that are cat shaped! 


There are two versions of this mascara, one for volume & another for curling. I opted for the curling mascara as I have only recently bought the Volume Million Lashes & could justify the purchase a little bit more. The mascara wand is spoon shaped for the curling mascara, where as the volume one has a straight wand. I'm not usually a fan of the fluffy mascara wands, but as I was purely buying it for the packaging that wasn't much of a problem, but when I tried it everything I thought about the product changed, and to show you what I mean, I've snapped a before and after of my lashes, so warning, you are about to see, MY NAKED EYE! Ooh yes you lucky people


Before.


After.

I can honestly say it's one of the best mascaras that I've ever used! The mascara is actually really thick & I was worried that it was be clumpy on the lashes, but the spoon shaped wand pulls through quickly & evenly leaving just the right amount of mascara on the lashes. In the above photo I've only applied one coat but you can build it up as much as you want to without clumping. I am totally in love with this mascara & I'm considering ordering the volumising mascara, a long with just about every single Tonymoly product ever! 


As with the other order I made, it came with two little samples of BB creams, one of which is a snail BB cream which I'm a little unsure of, but I'll give it a try!

Available via eBay here & it costs £5.80.

So do any of you lovely lot fancy any Tonymoly yet?

X

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that mascara is just too cute! I love it, and it looks lovely on hun :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I have so much love for cute packaging :D x

      Delete
  2. It is adoraaable. i just ordered a mascara and bunny lip gloss! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'm thinking about a bunny lip gloss as well :)

      Delete
  3. Aw the packaging is so cute, it made your eyelashes look lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I'm impressed its much nicer than I thought it would be :) x

      Delete
  4. I would definitely buy that purely for the packaging! Glad it's a good mascara too haha! =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same ^^ Its my mascara of choice now :D x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It hasn't for me & I've worn it nearly every day since I bought it and it's pretty bloody good! x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!