Saturday, 7 July 2012

Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist

Hello lovely ladies. 

I ordered two little bits of Tonymoly from eBay a couple of weeks a go, and it finalllly arrived (it was only a week and a half but I am super impatient when it comes to post!). One of the things I ordered was the Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist. 


Look at it! It's so cute! Little bunny face & ears! As descriptions go, the Korean translations on eBay aren't so grand. I went to order this thinking it was some sort of body spray, but that's not even vaguely what it is. It's a facial mist! It took me about 10 minutes of searching to find out what it was, but it sounded nice and I ordered it just to have!


The bunny head pop off (how awful does that sound!) to reveal a little nozzle! The idea of the bunny mist is to cool and tone skin hot and tired skin, in a similar way to the Evian facial mist that comes in the little aerosol. I really enjoy having sprays for my face as I hate being hot and bothered! As it's only little (pocket bunny after all!) it's a great size for popping in my bag for carrying around on hot sunny days, that is if we ever get one.


The nozzle is made of a firm plastic which when sprayed leaves a fine mist on your face that absorbs really quickly and feels lovely on the skin! The scent is also really lovely, its a nice mix of floral and citrus, which as well as being refreshing it also smells really refreshing. Another thing I was really chuffed with was that the nozzle can be unscrewed, so when you run out of the product I can refill it and not have to recycle such a cute bottle! 


The spray also came with two little BB samples, which I thought was a really nice touch & I look forward to using them!

I purchased this via eBay here & it cost £7.64

The other half of my Tonymoly haul coming soon ladies, again more cuteness!

Have you ladies tried any Tonymoly? If not have I tempted you?

X

14 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever! Sounds like a really nice product too, I love cooling sprays. I've never even heard of Tonymoly! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came across them ages a go and its just a lovely brand, I love cutesy things :D x

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this brand/make but it's so sweet! Can you spray it over make-up without it ruining it? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the various uses is to blend in cakey make up, I've sprayed it over a full face and it stayed put :D x

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! Love the packaging and great to hear the product works well too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely, I was chuffed! I expect to get it and empty it out and fill it with my toner or something ^^ x

      Delete
  4. So cute! I don't suppose you know which Tonymoly sellers on eBay are reliable? I've just bought myself a few bits and I'm worried they're fake now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally went for eBay sellers other bloggers had used, I also looked at the feedback to check as well as the price. Tonymoly is a fairly cheap brand so the prices should match around what it cost originally, I think I saved a whole 20p on what it would cost in store. I obviously couldn't guarantee it was a genuine Tonymoly product, but the quality in incredibly high & all the stickers match a store bought product :) x

      Delete
  5. I saw loads of Tony Moly stuff on eBay recently and wanted to buy it all - just because the packaging is so cute!

    Lola ..x
    LolaStarHearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Lola your a girl after my own heart! x

      Delete
  6. HURR SO CUTE. i think Its time to invest, did you get everything from the same shop? or just different ones? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought from two different shops as the bunny mist & the mascara wasn't stocked at the same shop & you sooooo should :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!