Thursday, 9 August 2012

£8 Topshop Chelsea Boot Dupe

Hello lovely ladies. 

In no way is this a fashion blog, I am not a fashionable person. I have more dress sense in common with Dobby from Peep Show (I'm not kidding, I re-watched all the series recently and I own a lot of the same clothes) than Kate Moss. I assumed that Disco Pants were 70's flares, will never understand why they take chunks of material away from the middle of pretty dresses and I have never uttered the phrase "I saw this on so and so and it made me want it". However, when I first started seeing Chelsea Boots all over blogger, I kind of liked them, however I didn't like the price. 

When I was browsing the new Autumn/Winter range in Primark, I came across a fab bargain. Now as you may know, I love my bargains, I thought I'd share it with you lovely lot! 


Primark style Chelsea boots, in fake suede. These come in either black or a zebra pattern. I have always loved pixi boots for Autumn, keepBut the best part?


They are only £8! Where as the Topshop versions... 


(Image via google)

Although they are probably better quality, and the boot is slightly taller, but at £65 I just couldn't afford them, and as they are now sold out they are going on eBay for silly amounts of money, so the Primark versions for £8 are a great second! 

Have you found any Primark bargains recently? 

X

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I saw similar ones in Deichmann but they were like £14 or something! Im defo gettin these then:D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D they are so comfy its amaaazing :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh I saw leopard print ones of these in Primark and they said the black ones had sold out- but I'm going to look again as I really like these and want a pair! I've been really liking your blog lately- you are a great bargain hunter :)

    http://www.julzobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, thats really lovely <3 x

      Delete
  3. It took me ages to jump on to the chelsea boot band wagon because of the price too! I was lucky enough to find a lovely pair in Peacocks for just £10 and they have been going strong for nearly a year now! Matalan have some lovely affordable ones this season though, in a range of different colours too :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh might have to check that out, thanks lovely :D x

      Delete
  4. these are gorgeous! definiely need to get me a pair :)
    I think the Topshop ones are ridiculously overpriced, I would never pay that much for just a pair of Topshop shoes!

    Zoe xxx
    Zoe Lianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noo same, I always look at the shoes in there and just go "nope" just so over priced x

      Delete
  5. I got the leopard print version of these from primark. Absolutely love them :)!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!