Thursday, 30 August 2012

August Favourites

Hello lovely ladies. 

Its been a funny old month, it seems to of gone on forever but felt more like November. I'm a little surprised Christmas isn't right around the corner! Here's the products I've been loving this month. 


One. Sally Hansen Eyelash Curlers.
I have to admit, these are quite a new purchase, as when I was little my step mum had a pair & I deemed them torture devices! But I decided to give them a go! I thought about getting the Shu Uemura ones, but at £20 a pop it was a little hesitant. I picked these up in TK Maxx for the grand price of £1.99, but I'm gobsmacked about how much of a difference they make! A new absolute must have! 

Two. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.
I managed to pick this up in a blog sale, and I was so glad I did! It is such a nice cream for really dry patches, but it also works for burns (the kind you get when making pasta & the kind from that yellow fire in the sky that's been missing for some time!) Its extremely thick so you only need the tiniest amount to keep your skin happy all day, utterly wonderful product.

Three. MAC Fix + 
I picked this up slightly used from eBay (referring to my A Tale Of Two MACs post about staying away from eBay fakes!) for around £6, and I am so glad I did! It is brilliant and as well as setting make up, I use it to blend loose eyeshadows, which makes the colours a lot more intense! Its also nicely fragrance without being too much. 

Four. Real Techinques Shading Brush.
One of the best things I've bought recently! It makes such a difference to the quality of the eyeshadows & applies it flawlessly. I may pick up a couple more whilst there on offer in Boots at buy one get one half price.

Five. MAC Marine Life Highlighter.
I know I only featured this last week, but I can't get enough of how pretty it is! Still trying to convince myself to use it!

So that's what I've been loving this month. How about you ladies?

X

3 comments:

  1. I love the Mac Fix + its makes your makeup look great too. Really fresh. You picked it up for a great price too.
    The MAC Marine Life Highlighter looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the highlighter looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED to get my hands on Mac Fix +

    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!