Thursday, 23 August 2012

Caudalie Beauty Elixir & Two Samples For £8.02?

Hello lovely ladies.

The Caudalie Beauty Elixir has been on my radar for quite some time. Raved about by nearly every blogger out there, regularly featured in monthly favourites & must have lists, I've lusted after it for months. But just one thing put me off. The price. If you bought a 100ml bottle from Space N.K it would set you back a whopping £32.00, for what is essentially fancy water (and I already have a lot of these!). Enter Feel Unique. 


I found after a quick Google that Feel Unique sold 30ml bottles of the elixir for £9.90. As I only wanted to try the product 30mls was almost the perfect amount. But I was extra excited to see it came with two free gifts! 


The two free gifts are two samples of Caudalie Day Perfecting Fluid SPF 15 (10mls) and Radiance Serum (2mls). As I love free samples & expensive skincare I couldn't be more chuffed with these! 

So how did I end up getting it for £8.02? Well the first step is to go to Topcashback (and make an account if you haven't already. If you shop online you won't regret it!) and search for Feel Unique, who are currently offering 10% cash back on all purchases.

Second step is that Feel Unique currently have a 10% off voucher, " feelsofeminine " taking the total down to £8.91 and you will receive a further 89p back from Topcashback, so total price is £8.02! Not too shabby eh? 

I've only used this once and will give it a proper review when I've used it a few more times, but on first impressions it seems really nice, very fresh & minty! 

Have you ladies found any good discount vouchers recently? 


P.S if you don't have a Topcashback account & fancy signing up, if you used my referral link I would be extremely grateful! http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/jetley

3 comments:

  1. wow, this is sooo tempting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing that, I've been looking to try the elixir too. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!