Thursday, 16 August 2012

Etude House Missing U Panda Hand Cream

Hello lovely ladies.

I think that is probably quite apparent that I love the cute. And the love of cute is at its greatest when there's a small animal involved. Enter Etude House...


The Missing U Hand Cream. The second my eye flick over this on one of my late night eBay jaunts, I was checking out before I could even think. The Missing U hand cream come in 4 designs and 4 scents, Panda Peach, Seal Green Tea, Dolphin Fiona & Penguin Baby Powder. I opted for the panda as 1) I love Pandas & 2) I adore peach scent. But mainly, and honestly, I ordered it for the packaging! The first thing I noticed when I opened it was it was much smaller than I thought it would be, its about 10cm tall & can fit easily in the palm of your hand, but such is the risk of ordering online.


The main ingredients in the hand cream are Shea Butter & Olive Oil, both of which are super moisturising, so even though you only get 30mls of the product, a little goes a long way. Oh, and the scent? Utterly amazing. Although its not highly scented, its just the right amount & leaves a gentle scent on the hands. 

I ordered mine from eBay here & it costs £6.05. 

Have you ladies heard of Etude House? Have I tempted you with the cutest hand cream I've ever seen?

X

15 comments:

  1. I love Etude House, I bought my friend the penguin one a while ago, they're so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! it is so cute! It would be a lovely present. I might buy one for my next giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D They would make a fab giveaway prize :D x

      Delete
  3. I used to buy loads of Etude House just on the packaging alone but they were all great products as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this hand cream, its fab <3 x

      Delete
  4. This is ridiculously cute. Even better that it's actually good hand cream too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww wow this is so cute, would be perfect for pressies. Great review and it's good to hear that the cream is great :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually thinking of ordering a few for Christmas presents <3 x

      Delete
  6. This is so cute, I've never heard of Etude House before... Definitely need to check out the penguin one, I love penguins!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a lot of lovely things, well work a look <3 x

      Delete
  7. Soooo cute - I want it too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. how adorable is this! aaaaaaaaa :) :)
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!