Sunday, 5 August 2012

Kitten Capture Of The Week

Hello lovely ladies. 

Its another lazy, rainy Sunday in my little flat, so its time for another kitten capture of the week! On Monday Tuna was neutered, which although the procedure went well , there was one little thing he just couldn't get on with...


Tuna says: First the humans take me to the vet, which I don't really care for, but then I get home and they put this plastic force field around my head! I can't eat properly or play with any of my toys with out them getting stuck! Get it off.. GET IT OFF!

We ended up only needing the cone for a day as after that he left is wound alone, but I felt so mean as he was really hating it! I don't think hes been happier to have something taken away in a long time!

Hope you are all having lovely Sundays! 

X

1 comment:

Leave a comment & make my day!