Sunday, 12 August 2012

Kitten Capture Of The Week

Hello lovely ladies! I'm back! Did you miss me? 

Another Sunday another kitten capture of the week. It has been a truly rubbish week for me :(. My laptop screen cost £120 to be repaired, which has left me extremely stretched for at least the rest of the month, if not longer. And to top it all off I have the worst wisdom tooth pain I've ever. They have hurt before, but not like this. It is absolute agony, to the point of not being able to eat, sleep or do pretty much anything but sit very still! Blleeeh! But this has been about the only thing to put a smile on my face this week!


Tuna: I usually like to bite ratty, but I thought I'd give him a little cuddle. I still gave him a little bite when I woke up, just for old times sake. 

Hope you lovely lot are having a better week than me! Sorry for the personal ramble!

X

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've had a rubbish week sweet :( x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!