Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Magazine Freebie - Clinique In InStyle

Hello lovely ladies.

I adore magazine freebies, and this month there's a good'un in InStyle!


With InStyle this month you have a choice of Clinique miniature goodies, you can choose from Long Last Glosswear in Air Kiss, Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer, High Impact Mascara & (shown above) Repairwear Laser Focus! As well as these minis you can take the page to John Lewis for a free dark circle consultation & a free Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry. Not bad right? 

As well as this months fab freebies, next months look pretty good too! Next month (On sale 4th on October) you can choose from a mini Benefit Sun Beam, Cha Cha Tint or a Benetint! I will be picking up a Sunbeam for sure.

This months magazine goes on sale in early September (unless you have a subscription) & costs £3.80. 

Do you fancy any of the Clinique minis? If so which?

8 comments:

  1. This is a good one thanks for letting us know! cant wait for next month! I've been waiting to try Cha Cha Tint and Benetint for ages xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Glad you found it helpful! And I really want to try the Sunbeam one :D x

      Delete
  2. Oh I didn't know about this! I'll definitely be picking up one with the mascara thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, i would love a dark circle consultation!

    Check out my blog :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about picking that one up too :)

      Delete
  4. I will be picking up a couple of these minis - they are too good to pass up & I'm a sucker for a mini :o)
    Thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!