Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Poundland Purchase Of The Week #1

Hello lovely ladies.

If you've read this blog for even just a few weeks, you will probably know I adore Poundland. Since a sparkly new one opened in the center of Bristol earlier this year it has been on my radar ever since, and it never disappoints. So I thought I'd start a new series of posts - Poundland Purchase of the week. Now I doubt this will be every week but I thought it would be a fun way to share my finds! 


Pantene Pro-V Color Therapy 3 Minute Masque.
I was particularly chuffed with this find as before popping in to Poundland I very nearly bought a different hair masque in Superdrug for around 4x the price of this one! I was extra chuffed it was for coloured hair as well, as my dry dyed locks are in desperate need of a cut, but I never seem to want to afford one! Although it is getting to the point where I will have to as its getting to be a joke now, but hopefully this will hold it off for just a few more weeks!

So that's my Poundland purchase of the week! Have you ladies found anything good in Poundland recently?

X

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever been in a poundland! But with bargains like this to be found, I will deffo have to change that! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its deffo worth a look, there is a lot of rubbish but a lot of food stuff too :D x

      Delete
  2. So good! Gotta love Poundland!
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much was it? HAAA HAAA xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!