Sunday, 19 August 2012

Sunday Shopping #1

Hello lovely ladies.

Putting a new addition to my weekly posts, Sunday Shopping! Showing you lovely lot something I've bought this week, be it a bargain or something that doesn't need a haul post all of its own. This week I have a particular favourite for you lovely ladies! 


Yankee Candle from Swindon Outlet - from £18.99 to £11.87.
Ok, so not a massive saving, but last time I went to Swindon outlet I ummed & arred over this candle, and ended up leaving it as I couldn't decide. About 5 miles outside of Swindon I started to regret it, so when I went out with my Mum on Wednesday we & we ended up at Swindon Outlet because the rain was so fierce on the motorway she couldn't see where she was going & wanted to get off the motorway (honestly there was a car about 5ft in front of us which we only saw by very faint headlights) I practically ran to the Yankee outlet and prayed it was still there, and it was! As a fan of all things Christmas & mint smell it was a match made in heaven! As its a massive 12 oz it will probably last me a few Christmases! I love the fact that its two Yankee scents swirled together to create a whole new scent.

So that's whats in my shopping basket this week. Hope you're all having a good weekend!

X

8 comments:

  1. Never seen this one before, it looks so pretty!
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these are American only ones that the outlets get later on, they had a few of these swirled ones :D x

      Delete
  2. Christmassy! I love Yankee, they're so worth the money =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this sounds so lovely and looks pretty!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how pretty it looks... though not so sure if I would like the smell.

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!