Saturday, 18 August 2012

TK Maxx Haulin'

Hello lovely ladies.

I have a love / hate relationship with TK Maxx, sometimes you go in and there is nothing but utter tat & for some reason piles and piles of fancily wrapped soaps that although look pretty, smell awful. But sometimes, and just sometimes, seemingly when they get there new stock, you could literally buy just about everything you see. This haul was one of those times!


This is what I bought home, but I could of bought a lot more! 


Emma Bridgewater Spiral Note Book - £2.99.
I am a massive fan of Emma Bridgewater, and the star print is by far my favourite print. I love having nice note paper to stick notes in when I sell bit on eBay & this one has really handy perforated edges! 


Emma Bridgewater Oil Cloth Pencil Case - £4.99.
I've had a similar one of these added to my Amazon wishlist for ages, so I was extra chuffed to find this in TK Maxx! I have no need for a pencil case, so I'm going to use this as my make up I carry about in my handbag, as the Primark one I have is looking a little worse for wear! 


Magpie Mismatch Side Plates - £3.99.
I love Magpie, and as a brand I've only recently become aware of I was surprised but pleased to see them at bargain prices! I thought these plates were dead cute, and as I live with a very clumsy boy I can always do with back up plates! 


Magpie Bunting Mug - £2.49.
I did buy this for me, but after opening my mug cupboard I don't think it will actually fit anywhere so I think I might give it to someone for Christmas (I know I know its August but I am one those revoltingly organised people :p) as it comes in a pretty box. I am actually considering going back to buy a few! 

So the total of what I bought before TK Maxx prices? £42.50. What I paid? £14.46! Not too shabby! And for you nail varnish addicts the were also selling bags of 3 full sized OPI for £14.99 so that might be work checking out!

Hope you're all having lovely Saturdays! 

X

11 comments:

  1. Er, which TK was this? I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Top of the Galleries :D They had so much stuff if I'd had more cash I would of bought <3 x

      Delete
  2. Good haul! The homeware section in my TK Maxx is dire, but I got an awesome backpack for festivals, a really sweet Iron Fist shirt for cheap and an awesome, awesome pair of Dune snakeskin wedges for £15 this week. LOVE TK Maxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its always worth a look in, but you never know what you might leave with :D x

      Delete
  3. great haul! i need go to TK Maxx, they also have good stuff for when you go back to school or uni or whatever lol :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pencil case and the mug :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the notebooks you can pick up. I've got a Emma Bridgewater one in the design of your pencil case. The mug is really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi
    Tk Maxx in Perth, Scotland
    and at the livingston outlet centre ALWAYS have Emma Bridgewater stuff
    from bedsheets to tea towels, mugs to stationary
    worth a trip! xox

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!