Saturday, 4 August 2012

Weekend Wantings

Hello lovely ladies.

Weekends always seem to consist of me window shopping on the internet, so if I won the lottery tomorrow these are the bits that I'd look at first!


One. Paul & Joe Blusher via ASOS. I love Paul & Joe and I love birds annnnd I love blusher so its pretty much my dream product! I'd adore just about everything about it, apart from the price, £18 is a little steep for my bank balance currently!

Two. MAC Fix+. I tried this earlier in the week and after a quick look around people use it in so many different ways! Such as wetting loose eyeshadow & to blend two blushers together to make a unique shade and now really want it. You can pick up a small one for around £7.50 so I may just give it a go soon!

Three. Sass & Belle Sleeping Fox Cushion. Just how cute is this! A sleeping paisley fox? Quickly pass my my debit card! Although its cute its more than I'd usually pay for a cushion (especially with a small kitten in the house) coming in at £17.45.

Four. Emma Bridgewater Plate Clock via Amazon. I have been looking for a new kitchen clock since my cute little heart one has given up the ghost, and when I came across it I knew instantly that I wanted it! As it comes in at a bit of an eye watering £36, and as its my birthday next month I may see if anyone is kind enough to buy it for me (here's hoping!)

So that's what I'm wishing for this week, how about you ladies?

X

12 comments:

  1. Love the fox cushion! So cute :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yaaaes you made me neeeeds it :D x

      Delete
  3. p.s. If you can afford it go for the bigger one, it's far better value for money :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute are the last two items!! :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooo if I could just magic some moneys

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Its really sweet but I do think my cat would rip it apart :p x

      Delete
  6. Emma Bridgewater is lovely, have you seen their dog mugs?

    Cath x

    squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try fix it. the elf version is meant to be good aswell x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!