Wednesday, 5 September 2012

A Very Welcome Suprise

Hello lovely ladies.

I thought today would be a terrible day. I had a root canal at 8.30 this morning all the way across town. Enough said. 

So when I got home & saw the post man walking up my path, I thought it may improve my day slightly. I do a lot of internet shopping, and this week I have been focusing on gifts, as I've got Birthdays, Babies being born & not to mention (I know its December) Christmas all approaching faster than I can think. So I thought the post man was bringing me gifts for others. I was wrong. 


Pretty standard looking box, I tore in to expecting it to be gifts. 


Marshmellows? I didn't order any Marshmellows! Maybe someone stuck them in as an extra...


AHHH! I enter the L'oreal Miss Candy Giveaway on Facebook months and months a go, and as I hadn't heard anything (no email etc) assumed, as with all giveaways, I hadn't won! So I sat there making squeaking noises for a good 5 minutes before I actually opened the bag. Now, when I entered you had to pick your favourite sweet from 4 choices, in this case Marshmellow, and it gave your the 3 items from the range that best matched that sweet (by the way, my favourite sweets aren't Marshmellow, not even close! But they were the prettiest colours). So, I assumed, I would win those three items. I'd be more than happy with just those three. But when I stuck my hand in the bag it felt a little to full, and I was right to think so...


Not even close to 3 items! In actual fact I won 16 items, which is the entire Miss Candy range! Including...


Six Glam Shine lip glosses!


Six nail varnishes! 


And four Color Infallible eye shadows!!

I couldn't believe my eyes! It is by far the biggest thing I have ever, ever won and I am really looking forward to testing them all out! 

Have you ladies been lucky recently?

X

28 comments:

  1. Awww congrats, looks absolutely amazing!!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible, those nail varnishes are divine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all really lovely, I want to paint them on all at once! x

      Delete
  3. Congrats! You're so lucky those polishes look lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all look amazing <3 soooo pretty! x

      Delete
  4. WOW!!! Congrats!!!! Lucky you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I literally can't believe it! I spent like 20 minutes squeaking! x

      Delete
  5. Omg, you are so lucky! I'm uber jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. ^^ I was literally incapable of making words for at least 5 minutes! x

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! This looks so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, its all soooo pretty! x

      Delete
  8. Partly I am totally glad for you because this is a HAUL, and no-one deserves it as much as you do!

    Mostly I am happy for me, because it means lots of reviews coming!

    Yay you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awh wow well done you what a wonderful surprise!! Especially after a root canal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ** Happy Dance ** what a wonderful surprise. Congratulations on your win. So many lovely products. I cant wait to see you review them.
    I bet that made your day a little brighter. Hope the tooth is healing OK.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowowowww, so pretty! All the colours are gorgeous, love to see some reviews :D
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Well done you! :)
    Natalie xx

    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. O congratulations! They all look so pretty! x

    futurefreaksme@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, congratulations on your win, they look amazing! What a lovely surprise :D x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeh these look soo pretty! I love the lipglosses! I recently won a ton of Max Factor stuff! I love winning giveaways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Actually jealous, you are so lucky! Enjoy using it all :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woah that is a hell of a prize! Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done. An amazing win. Cant wait to see some reviews x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done. An amazing win. Cant wait to see some reviews x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!