Saturday, 8 September 2012

Bonbi Forest - A Lovely Locket

Hello lovely ladies. 

Its no secret that I adore jewellery. Its my first love and I'm always on the look out for new bits to add to my vast collection. I came across Bonbi Forest on Not On The Highstreet and bookmarked this necklace instantly. After a quick browse I found the Bonbi Forest website and before I knew it was checking out with this beauty safely in my cart. 


My order arrived extremely quickly, and came in this amazing like origami box with an adorably illustrated business card. I love independent jewellery companies for this reason, everything is always done to another degree, a better degree.


I loved the way this was packaged, as the necklace was inside the paper origami pouch, which the points pulled out to reveal the necklace safely tucked inside an organza bag. 


The locket itself is just stunning, a dark blue / navy background with white stars printed over the top, and a small shell half moon hanging by its side. The lobster clasp also has a small gold star hanging from it. The whole necklace is incredibly detailed and its just stunning.

All the lockets from Bonbi Forest cost £19 which I think is rather reasonable for how detailed it is. I can't recommend them enough.

So ladies, whats your favourite independent jewellery shop? Because I clearly need more jewellery! 

X

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely necklace! I love the way it's packaged, I love how much extra thought independent jewellery companies put into things like this :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I find the effort put it in is just exceptional <3

      Delete
  2. That's so lovely, stars and moons are such a lovely combination. I used to have a pair of earrings where one was a star and one was a moon but I lost them :/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww losing earrings is the worst, I lost one of my favourite pair recently :(

      Delete
  3. Cute necklace the packaging looks so original, love it! xxx

    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bonbi Forest her products are so pretty! The packaging is so sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous! I have not heard of this company before but will definitely be checking them out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There stuff is just adorable, I love independent jewellery <3 x

      Delete
  6. Love that star necklace, so so pretty!

    I'm having my first ever giveaway at the moment, so feel free to check out my blog and enter!
    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!