Saturday, 1 September 2012

How Much Is My Face Worth?

Hello lovelies.

I've seen this post all across blogger in the last week & thought I'd give it a go. The idea is that you go through your everyday make up & tot up how much its worth. I'm going to go for a rough estimate of around £150, so lets see how close I was! 


 So here it is, my daily make up & the skin care I apply before my make up. I've included this skin care as I see it as part of my make up routine. The same applies to the brushes & tools (which tend to do all the work!)
 

So here we go!

Skin Care
Caudaile Beauty Elixir 30ml - £9.90
Steam Cream Lady Bird - £10.00

Brushes & Tools
Real Techniques Eye Shading Brush - £7.99
Real Techniques Blush Brush - £9.99 
Sally Hansen Eyelash Curlers -£1.99 (via TK Maxx)

Face
Benefit Watts Up - £24.50
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl - £24.50
Benefit Porefessional - £2* (via Glamour)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - £0.00 (sample)
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - £25.00
NARS Orgasm - £21.00

Eyes
I.D Bare Minerals in Nude Beach - £11.00
Maybelline Gel Eye Liner in Black - £7.99
TonyMoly (not photoed, doh!) Cats Wink Mascara - £5.06

Lips
Sleek Lipstick in Baby Doll - £4.59

So what's the end result?


Excuse the frizz, my hair has a life of its own!

So what's the total cost of my face?

£165.51 - So pretty close to my estimation! £150 seems to be about the average total cost from the post I've read & I'm actually pretty happy its not more, as even this makes me feel a little sick! 

So have you tried your hand at this post? What was your total cost?

X

6 comments:

  1. That's a good total :D I published mine today here - http://www.beautybecca.com/2012/09/how-much-is-your-face-worth.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee I love love love your stitch <3 Glad my total wasn't loads more as I thought it would be eye watering!

      Delete
  2. Love these :D I'm about to do mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. im going to do mine too, i love these posts :)
    you did well :) and the end result is super cute ;)

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its crazy what it all adds up to - I am a little scared to do mine.
    The ladybird tin is so cute :o)
    You use some lovely products - I really like the Benefit Watts Up it adds just a nice glow to the skin and makes you look really fresh. Its so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still too scared to work mine out! It shouldn't be toooo bad but I don't want to think about it!
    I love your hair colour :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!