Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque Review

Hello lovely ladies. 

My hair has taken a huge amount of abuse over the years. It's been a whole range of colours from blonde to purple, and back to red again, not to mention I tend to neglect having my hair cut until it's has so many split ends it would be easier to count the hairs that are still in tact. But recently I've been trying to give my poor, tired hair a bit more love. I love the macadamia range, the oil being the only one I've found that I can use in my hair without it being weighed down. So I thought I'd give another item in the range a whirl, the Deep Repair Masque. 


The masque comes in a pretty tub with a screw top lid. I really like the Macadamia packaging, really pretty without being overly girly. It also states on the tub that Macadamia don't test on animals, which is always a massive bonus in my eyes.


The second you lift the lid the scent hits you, just gorgeous, like a more intense Pantene smell. The masque itself is quite thick, but without needing to be melted before use. I was also impressed that the masque was very full, so there's no unnecessary packaging which is always a bonus in my book. 

But, most importantly, how did it make my hair feel? The instructions for use are to comb liberally through wet, clean hair and leave to soak in for up to 7 minutes. I combed a small amount (with my fingers) through my hair and left for 5 minutes. The masque felt lovely on, and because its thick there was no dripping whilst it was sat on my hair. I rinsed, and towel dried my hair as normal, and even when it was still wet I could already feel the difference in my hair. For the first time in years it felt soft, really really soft. Once it was dry I couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair! It was so soft it was unbelievable, it felt like non dyed hair! 

The instructions state not to use it more than twice a week, I'm guessing because your hair would get used to and you wouldn't notice a difference. I am beyond impressed with this product, and couldn't recommend it enough if your hair is in need of some extra TLC.

I purchased mine from Buyapowa for £8.50 for 250mls, but you can also buy it from Cheapsmells.com for £9.99 with free delivery here.

Have you ladies tried the Deep Repair Masque? What did you think?

X

3 comments:

Leave a comment & make my day!