Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Poundland Purchase Of The Week: Sinful Colors Nail Varnish

Hello lovely ladies. 

Another Poundland purchase of the week for you lovely lot, this week it's Sinful Colors nail varnish!


Sinful Colors are an American brand I first became aware of during a U.S Beauty Swap. When I spotted them in Poundland I had to have another, but many of the colours were a little out there for me (Bright yellow, bright orange etc). Enter the All Mighty. Its a sparkly blue number. They come in sleek bottles, a lot like the China Glaze bottles. 


Swatched on a nail wheel, its easy to see the pretty shimmer. Its also a lovely colour overall as its a really nice wearable mid blue. 

Again, as always, its a whole pound! Worthwhile checking out if you spot them in a Poundland. 

Have you ladies found any good bargains in Poundland recently? 

X

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty teal-blue shade :) I need to get some nail wheels xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, but unfortunately i have had to ban myself from poundland! haha. i cant stop going in there for nail polish recently, they have some great products at ours like sally hensen, W7, and chit chat as well as sinful colours... its too easy to spend a lot when i think "its only a pound" hehe. deffo a good place to shop at the mo! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea. There is a Poundland really near me and I have never though to look in the beauty area of it. I will definitely do that next time I'm there.
    Zoe
    x

    http://wondrous-marvellous-obsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I always miss the good stuff in poundland :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got some Collection 2000 loose pigment eyeshadow recently - 2 for £1! They had Stila powder and Rimmel eyeshadows too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the poundshop for a beauty bargain. Its a right treasure trove - if your willing to dig. I picked up a couple nRimmel nail polishes & some NYC bronzers. Its great
    This polish is a lovely blue colour - Looks like it has a touch of shimmer - fab :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found an orange coloured, mango scented Revlon nail polish in Poundland the other day! I was literally over the moon! My favourite colour and scent in a nail polish haha. Loving Pondland at the moment! Btw, just made a post about the Lush lipstick you sent me :) It's gorgeous, thank you! xxx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouu, I love that shade of blue! I love Sinful Colors crackle coat, it's the best i've tried.

    cinnamon-chitchat.blogspot.ca

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've recently purchased really nice Sally Hansen and OPI nail shatter nailpolishes! worth the £1.
    http://firstfewimpressions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!