Saturday, 29 September 2012

September Favourites

Hello lovelies. 

I have a lot of favourites at the moment, so I've tried to narrow it down to the products I couldn't rave about enough!


One. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque. 
I've blogged about this here, but I still can't believe how nice it makes my hair feel! The first time in years its felt like other peoples hair!

Two. Bioderma Sebium H20. 
My skin can't get enough of this! Since I've been using it my skin has been much clearer and my skin tone is much more even. I've already ordered a 500ml bottle from eBay which cost around £10 with £2.80 p&p, which is a bit expensive but its a massive bottle and if I find something that works for me I am more than willing to pay for it. 

Three. Etude House Panda Peach Hand Cream.
I've had this for a while, but only recently really fallen in love with more than the packaging. The cream is really light, so it absorbs instantly and the scent is just perfect, it's quite muted so it's not over powering. It's only small so I'm considering ordering another (They cost around £8 posted from eBay).

Four. Deborah Lippmann in Candy Shop. 
This is one of my favourite presents of all time, I wore this for my day out for my birthday and it looked so pretty I was really loving it, the only problem is now I want more Deborah Lippmann polishes, but at £16 to £18 each I would have to love it as much as this one to justify it, and even then I'm still not sure I could. 

Five. Stila Love At First Blush. 
I bought this from a blog sale at the beginning of the month, after originally telling myself I didn't need it, but found myself back on the blog sale and wanting it even more. Its the perfect light pink, with really subtle shimmer, I just love it, plus its super cute, I love heart prints! 

Six. MAC Invincible Light.
This was a birthday present from my boyfriend from the Heavenly Creatures MAC collection, and it is my perfect eyeshadow, it's a neutral sandy pink toned colour with shimmer and it's beautiful. I have used it every single day since I got it and I just love it. 

So that's what I'm loving this month! How about you ladies?

X

3 comments:

  1. That's quite cheap for Bioderma, do you remember the seller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That MAC eyeshadow is gorgeous!
    I'd love to see a review of the Bioderma Sebium H2O, were you thinking of doing one? My skin's in serious need of sorting out at the moment..

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!