Sunday, 2 September 2012

Sunday Shopping #3

Hello lovelies.

Sunday shopping is becoming one of my favourite posts to write, so here's what I've bought this week! 


Sass & Belle Angus The Fox Cushion - £6.50 via eBay.
I have wanted this adorable fox cushion since the first time I spied it in a little gift shop in Bristol, but the price tag (RRP £17.45) made me sigh, turn on my heels & leave without it. After an evening of late night eBay browsing I came across it, brand new with tags, starting at £6. I added it to my watch list full expecting it to go for close to retail, but it didn't. I put a bid with a few minutes to go, expecting for it to go to my top price (£10) and beyond, but it didn't! So I won it for a cool £6.50 plus £2 p&p! Not too bad! Now if I can just find the matching one for a similar bargain I'll be extra pleased!

So what have you ladies been buying this week?

X

5 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!! Love it when you scout out a right bargain on Ebay. I havent been spending too much this week. As i am off to London in a week & i know i will spend too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to London for my birthday in a couple of weeks and I am probably really going to have to watch my spending before hand! x

      Delete
  2. What a bargain, I love Sass and Belle cushions, totes ebay stalking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doo it, I want the other fox now :D x

      Delete
  3. Ah this cushion is gorgeous, my friend would totally love it, may have to start stalking ebay for xmas pressies now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!