Sunday, 23 September 2012

Sunday Shopping - Cold Weather Edition

Hello lovely ladies. 

What a terribly miserable, rainy, cold Sunday! But as it is Sunday, it's time for Sunday Shopping. I have quite an appropriate one this week!


Yep that's right, thermal socks! The weather has dropped this week, and since I live in quite and old house (house turned in to a flat) it isn't the warmest. It also has laminate floors and tiles in most the rooms so my toes have been colder than usual. Although I was fully stocked in jumpers and warm clothes, I seemed to be missing any warm socks. When I was browsing in Primark I came across these cute patterned thermal socks, but not just any old thermals, 2.3 togs worth of thermal! That's the same as a duvet, for your feet! They are extremely soft and fluffy inside, and I'll probably be going back for a few more pairs! 

These socks cost £3.50 and are available from Primark, and come in a range of colours and patterns, including floral and leopard print.

Are you ladies finding the weather cold? Who else has been stocking up on warm clothes? 

X

14 comments:

  1. I need these! I was just thinking about how cold it's gone. I feel your pain with living in an old house. Brrr xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh these sound just the ticket for on my motorbike!! :D thanks for the post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Glad it could be of help lovely x

      Delete
  3. my feet get super cold, i need these! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are lovely, I'm going to go back for another pair!

      Delete
  4. Definitely feeling the need to stock up on all things cosy at the minute- brrrr! Floral ones certainly sound intriguing to check out!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo worth having a look at, snuggly duvets for the feet! x

      Delete
  5. I really hope they have them in Penny's over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I hope so too, if it helps they were with the shoes on their own display :D

      Delete
  6. Oh I shall be picking up some of those socks for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love thermal socks! I have a purple pair and live in them in this sort of weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need those!! wanna see if they really keep the heat inside :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just reading this makes me feel all comfy :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!