Sunday, 16 September 2012

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovelies. 

I pop in to town yesterday to meet up with a couple of friends for lunch and a spot of shopping. As I'd seen quite a few posts about a certain new store opening in Cabot Circus I was excited to pop in and make a sneaky purchase, or three! 


Boux Avenue opened this week in Bristol, and I was excited to see what they had to offer! I was extremely impressed by the store, really clean, sleek and super girly. As well as underwear they also offer a range of little gifts such as pocket mirrors and eye masks, sleepwear and even a fragrance range including reed diffusers. 

I decided to pick up some knickers as they were just adorable! But as I feel a bit weird about showing my knickers on my blog, here's the patterns I picked up.


Horse print, stars and stripes! All very pretty and probably the nicest quality knickers I've ever seen! They cost £6 a pair but they are currently a 2 for 2 offer so I paid £12 for three pairs. Maybe slightly expensive for knickers, but they are prettiest pairs I've ever owned! 

Have you ladies heard of Boux Avenue? Do you like there range?

X

8 comments:

  1. Haha why not flash ones pants on ones blog!
    They are lovely, I've heard good things about Boux Avenue.
    I buy most of my pants from Asda (classy), lovely lace ones - 3 pairs for £6!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard so many good things about Asdas underwear range, but I don't live close to one so I rarely get a chance to look ^^ x

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to try their bras :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the one we saw with the lace sides, must be mine ^^ x

      Delete
  3. I love Boux,

    I can't wait to grow some boobs and get fitted there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, your review made me want to go there ^^ x

      Delete
  4. I love Boux Avenue :) These knickers look so lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, I kind of want more now :D ^^ x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!