Sunday, 30 September 2012

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovely ladies.

It's Sunday again, and it's the last day of September, meaning autumn is in full swing, the days are getting shorter and much colder, so this Sunday Shopping edition is quite fit for the day! 


As I've spoken about before, I am not a fashionable person, so I have no idea if this is "in" or not, but I'm guessing duckies are an unlikely trend. I saw this earlier this week on ASOS but as much as I wanted it, I tried to convince myself I had other cardigans and I didn't need it. However, Tuesday morning I experienced what could only be called the Benny Hill episode where Jade goes to the dentist, fresh out of dentistry school, and everything, bar nothing, goes wrong. I came out of the appointment and said to myself "I will be having that cardigan when I'm home", so I that's what I did! 

This cardigan took the longest time I've ever waited to receive an ASOS order, I ordered it on Tuesday morning and it only arrived mid morning yesterday, but it was so worth the wait! It has an adorable duck and heart border and two swans facing each other on the back. I was surprised by how good the quality it, it's an acrylic knit, but very thick & I wore it out yesterday and I was warm all day, I just love it! I can see this being worn a lot this autumn.

It cost £35 from ASOS here , but I used my boyfriends student discount (Hooray for his student discount!) so I paid £31.50. 

What have you ladies bought this week? Have you added anything to your autumn clothes you just love?

X

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow this looks lovely, I managed to stock up on some autumn jumpers while I was on holiday and can't wait to start wearing them :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cardigans and jumpers, I'm deffo an autumn / winter girl ^^ x

      Delete
  2. SO adorable! Love it. I need to stock up on autumn/winter jumpers. I much prefer the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, I hate being too hot but I love layers and cold weather ^^ x

      Delete
  3. How cute! I love cute cardis - fashion be damned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I've feel about it to be honest ^^ I've never had much time for fashion ^^

      Delete
  4. I love this! Sorely tempted.
    I really wanted a Christmas jumper I saw in TKMaxx the other day - reindeers, the lot!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!