Saturday, 15 September 2012

Three Products I Love, Like & Loathe

Hello lovely ladies. 

I thought I'd do three quick reviews on products I love, like & loathe at the moment, so here they are.


Three products, three very different reactions, so which are which?

Love.


Bioderma Sebium H20 for oily / combination skin. 
The most amazing cleanser I have ever used in my life, it leaves my skin soft and thoroughly clean without it feeling stripped.  It smells very floral, almost like fresh daisies. Once I've finished this little 100ml bottle I will certainly be buying more. 

Like.


Macadamia Leave In Cream.
I've only tried this a few times, but its a nice leave in cream which doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or weighed down. The tube is extremely full so every time I've used it I've ended up with a lot more product than I needed which does annoy me. It doesn't leave your hair feeling quite as soft as the oil but still a nice product. I would possibly buy another of these as it only cost £2.50.

Loathe.


Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry.
I can't stand dry shampoo, I just can't get on with it. To me, it doesn't make my hair feel clean it just makes it feel dry on the roots. This was a freebie I was handed in the street, but certainly wouldn't buy it! 

So that's what I'm loving, liking and loathing! How about you lovely ladies?

X

12 comments:

  1. Such a shame you don't get on with Batiste, it really works for me :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't get on with it all, just makes my hair feel horrible :(

      Delete
  2. i used to feel the same about dry shampoo, but we were given some free at global gathering and it worked really well for what i needed it for- a quick fix. wouldnt substitute my normal shampoo though. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it for T in the park a few years a go and its great for when there are literally no other options (more than having a freezing cold shower in what looks like mud soup) It just doesn't feel "clean" clean to me at all, like it would when I wash it x

      Delete
  3. I'm the same I hate dry shampoo. I would love to try Bioderma I've heard amazing things about it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely, just feels amazing :D x

      Delete
  4. I couldn't cope without Bastiste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't do it, unless I was my hair every day it just gets so greasy :( Such a faff because my hair is so so long x

      Delete
  5. Wow my sorta freebie on the street ;) Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hair seems to be rejecting dry shampoo lately :( I used to get along with it very well but now it just goes weird in my hair, plus it makes my dandruff look ridiculous!

    That bottle of bioderma is so cute! I may give in and try it once my current make-up remover runs out x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my dry shampoo, shame it doesn't work for you! I really like the sound of the Bioderma oil! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!