Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Wednesday Wantings: Pre Birthday Wishlist

Hello lovely ladies. 

Here's my top four "wantings" this week! 


I've had two of these messenger bags now, and I'd love this one to be the third! The one I'm using (The washed bird messenger) I bought almost exactly a year a go at Heathrow airport on the way to New York as they have a duty free Cath Kidston (they clearly saw me coming) and although I love it, its looking a little worse for wear as I've used it every day since. Although they are pricey they are pretty much the best bags I've ever had, strong and durable and can hold so much, just perfect. Although they are on the pricey side, as I use it every day and don't buy another bag all year, the price per use works out to be just over 11p a day, so I can justify it that way to myself!

This has to be one of the most useless this I've ever wanted! The fridgeezoo pets say hello to you when you open the fridge door, and alerts you if you leave the door open too long, and that's it. And I still really want one, particularly the walrus! I really like cute and useless (ok it kind of has a use, but not really!) so its right up my street. 

Part of the profit of this blush goes to the Sophie Lancaster Foundation, a foundation set up to create awareness & understanding of subcultures, after poor Sophie Lancaster was kicked to death for looking different. This blush is just stunning, but it may be a bit too close to the NARS orgasm, but I was send a 15% off code by Illamasqua for my birthday, so perhaps I should risk it!

I've been lusting after this since The Sunday Girl blogged about it here. I'm a big fan on Futurama and an even bigger fan of Dr Zoidberg. It's a coral lipstick in a twist up tube that kind of looks like a lipbalm. As with all things fun like this, its an American company (boo!) but the shipping is a very reasonable $3.50 so even with postage it works out to be about £5.90 so I will be ordering one of these soon!

So that's what I'm lusting after this week, and as its a week until my Birthday if any one fancies buying me something for the list I wouldn't mind one bit! ;)

What are you lovely ladies lusting after this week?

X

13 comments:

  1. I think I need a Fridge pet! Yes they may be pretty useless, but I completely agree with you, they're so cute (especially the walrus!) and I need one in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted one for soooo long now >.<

      Delete
  2. I have the walrus and he does NOT say hello. He screams DOMO! HARO! KONICHIWA! really loud, and if you leave the door open long enough he screams at you in Japanese at the door. I love him he but it annoys everyone else :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that sounds amazing <3 want one moreee now ! x

      Delete
    2. OMG I need one of those in my life! If anything it'll stop me from eating when I'm not supposed to! Haha

      Lola x

      Delete
  3. I need a fridge pet, I always leave the fridge open so long - and they're so adorable! The Zoidberg lipstick looks AMAZING too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The intertubes come in loads and loads of different styles, I adore the Nyan cat one too <3 x

      Delete
  4. I was eyeing up the same bag! I'm trying to see if it will fit all my college books :P It's gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning, I really want one, ehum another one ^^ x

      Delete
  5. Oh my, I want and need a fridge pet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fridge pets made me laugh so much! SO cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!