Saturday, 20 October 2012

Bargain Alert! Alessi Cutlery For Just £4.99?!

Hello lovely ladies 

I have another bargain for you lot today, this one however is a bit special. I have 3 homewear favourites, Cath Kidston, Emma Bridgewater & Alessi. I've always loved Alessi, from the kitschy plastic pieces right up to the more expensive pieces, and if I won the lottery tomorrow I'd kit my whole kitchen out in Alessi. So when I saw this offer from Tescos I was so sure I'd read it wrong I sat and read the leaflet several times! 


Although its a coupon collecting offer, which personally wind me up to no end, I'll let it slide for this one! The offer is that if you collect 5 tokens, you can buy Alessi cutlery for as little as £4.49, up to 85% off. To get the tokens all you have to do is spend £20 (each £20 = 1 token) in store, online or in the petrol station. 

There's 5 sets to choose from, a 4 piece table set at £4.49 (RRP £34.99, a 4 piece teaspoon set at £4.49 (RRP £29.99), a 3 piece dessert set at £4.49 (RRP £29.99), a 4 piece pastry fork set at £4.99 (RRP £34.99) & a 2 piece salad serving set at £7.49 (RRP £49.99). The cutlery is actually stocked in store rather than having to send off for it, so all you have to do once you've got your 5 tokens is pick up then one you like & pop it through the till. I finally got my 5 tokens on Thursday, so what did I go for in the end?


After standing looking at all the sets for a good 15 minutes, in the end the pastry forks finally won out! They are just really stunning looking as everything from Alessi is! I've also got my eye on the salad servers so when I get 3 more tokens those will also be getting a sneaky purchase!

Have you ladies seen this promotion? If your collecting the tokens which set do you have your eye on?

X

1 comment:

  1. I'd seen this in store but not really paid much attention, will be collecting my tokens from now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!