Friday, 5 October 2012

EOS Berry Blossom Hand Lotion

Hello lovelies.

I know the EOS lip balms are raved about in the blogging community, but today I have a little review of their other product, hand lotions.


The first thing that caught my eye about the EOS hand lotions is the shape. It's shaped like a round flat, almost egg shape, that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. The lotions come in 44ml bottles (or should that be egg pod?).


The EOS hand lotions are very thin, they are designed to be fit in your bag or in your desk easily. This makes it brilliant for chucking in your bag, I like carrying around lotion, but a big round bulky bottle can be annoying and heavy to carry about! 


The lotion has a flip top, as the tube is firm yet squeezy. The top is quite firm to flip up, which if your intending to carry it around in your bag is no bad thing, as nothing in this world is quite as aggravating as going to fish something out of your bag and pulling out your purse covered in lotion, as well as all your other possessions.  

So how did it apply? Honestly, it's one of the best hand creams I've ever used. The cream is quite light, so it absorbs quickly which I much prefer as I tend to end up rubbing the cream off if it takes too long. The scent is also amazing, sweet and floral but as with the lip balms, quite understated and not overpowering. 

As with the EOS lip balms, the hand lotions are 97% natural & paraben free, as well as not being tested on animals and contains no animal by products, which gets the seal of approval from Tuna! 


EOS are an American brand, but you can pick the lotions up from eBay for around £7.50 each here (I got mine in a swap from the lovely Sara), which I must admit is quite steep for how much product you get, but as with anything from America that's imported you will pay a lot more here, think £7.50 box of Lucky Charms style. However it is a really nice hand cream and if you fancy giving it a try, I doubt you'd regret it!

Have you ladies tried anything from the EOS range? What do you ladies think of it?

X

7 comments:

  1. Sounds good :) Love the colour of the bottle xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to try these hand creams such cute bottles x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cute bottle will always sell me a hand cream :D

      Delete
  3. you should stick a link in to http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com for this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry love I completely didn't think about it :) x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!