Monday, 22 October 2012

Holika Holika Highlighting Blush In Twinkling Kitten Review

Hello ladies. 

Its no secret that I am a massive cat lady, not even vaguely a secret. And one of my favourite things is when my love of cats can be combined with another item, in this case, make up! Enter Holika Holika...


Holika Holika are a Asian make up and skincare brand. I'd never heard of them before, but my lovely friend Cassia showed me this highlighting blusher, and I just had to have it!


Out of the cardboard sleeve, the packaging is a sleek shiny black plastic with a cute illustration of a cat on it. I love pretty packaging on make up so this was right up my street. 


However the inside is just as pretty as the outside! The highlighting blusher is a pastel coloured, glittery rainbow cat. I can't even describe how much I adore how this product looks!


I did a sweep from one side to the other, going over the body of the cat and this was the result. It comes out as an off white with lots of sparkle. As this shade is meant for highlighting it will add a really pretty sparkle during the winter months. It also works well as a sparkly eye shadow. However if you wanted to use it as a blush you can isolate the cat for a sparkly pink colour.

I personally purchased this from eBay here, costing £12.34, and as it's coming from South Korea you need to allow quite a long time for it to arrive, mine took around 2 and a half weeks but it can be as long as a month. 

So what do you ladies think? Fans of cat themed make up?

X

7 comments:

  1. Cats + make-up + Holika Holika = so awesome. Haha. Asian brands often have the cutest packaging. Not just here to pimp my blog, but if you check out this post: http://beauty-junkie.fragile-things.com/?p=291#more-291 you'll see another awesome cat themed product. :P Tony Moly's Cat Chu Wink Lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Tony Moly, I have the Cats Wink mascara :D will do x

      Delete
  2. Okay, I might just need to buy this now, I seen it ages ago on ebay and was like awwwwwh but now I see all the clear pictures I might really NEED it haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is so lovely! It's really versatile :D

      Delete
  3. AMAZING! I love Holika Holika too!

    http://passingfancyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I really want to try more of there stuff :D

      Delete
  4. Holika Holika stuff is SO cute. They have an owl blusher that is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!