Sunday, 21 October 2012

Life Lately Through Instagram

Hello lovely ladies. 

I haven't really bought anything of interest this week, so I thought I'd do a little Instagram catch up of the past few weeks. 


One. Cinnamon Roll Pop Tarts, so so amazing! 

Two. Cheeky little tongue!

Three. Posh lunch in Bath with my mum with pretty bunting.

Four. New dress with parrots on from Henry Holland, reduced to £18 at totally inappropriate for winter, which I love! 

Five. Raspberry & Rose macaroon, kind of nice but an acquired taste!  

Six. Hand painted mug from Bath Food Market, featuring all different types of chickens. Big fan of chickens!

Seven. Tuna being a cutie!

Eight. After a year & a half of living in this flat I finally got round to fashioning a "wardrobe", because frankly I don't really own enough clothes to need one!

Nine. Maynards Sour Patch Kids. I've never had the American version so I don't know if they are the same, but seeing as I usually hate sour sweets they've won my heart.

Ten. Tried a Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks, nice but very sickly. 

Eleven. New pj bottoms from Primark.

Twelve. Burning one of my favourite Yankee Tarts, Lemon Lavender,
 in my new bargain, albeit very festive, tart burner (I paid 99p for the burner, a tart & a tea light on eBay as the seller had got the title wrong!)

So that''s what I've been up to lately, how about you ladies? Also if you ladies have Instagram my user name is jetley :) 

X

2 comments:

  1. the dress is gorgeous especially with your hair! and the pjs are so cute!! as is your cat :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful pictures! love the pj bottoms! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!