Sunday, 7 October 2012

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovely ladies. 

It's a Sunday, so it's time for another installment of my Sunday Shopping! 


Yankee Reed Diffuser in Pink Sands - £9.99* via eBay here

So, it's no secret that I'm a massive fan on Yankee, and something I've wanted to try for a while was one of the reed diffusers, as I like the idea of having a permanent scent in the house. There are houses that you walk in to and I just think "god it smells so nice in here!" and I often spot that it's coming from a reed diffuser. I picked Pink Sands as its one of my favourite Yankee scents, very sweet and it kind of smells like melon. It comes in a decorative bottle, specific to each scent. I've had it around a week and it really smells! I thought it might be a bit weak but it has scented my entire kitchen, the haul and most of my front room. I am totally impressed by it, and once this one runs out I will picking up another!

*Although they are £9.99 I only paid £4.99 as there was a short term voucher via Facebook.

What have you ladies been buying this week? Whats your favourite Yankee scent?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & make my day!