Sunday, 28 October 2012

Sunday Shopping

Hello lovely ladies. 

Another cold, damp, dreary Sunday here in the South West, but I don't mind. I love when the weather changes & getting snuggly inside. So here's another installment of Sunday Shopping.


I know, another Yankee thing, but bare with me! I picked up this Yankee fish shade & plate on eBay for around £12 plus P&P. It's something I hadn't really thought much about before, as I thought it was just decorative, but I was reading that a shade will help your yankee last for longer as it helps reduce flame flickering meaning it will burn slower, and as I live in a pretty drafty house it seemed like the way forward, as at between £16 to £20 each they aren't cheap and I want them to last for as long as possible. I would of just bought a shade, but as the seller was selling them as a bundle it's nice to have a set, plus it does something super cute when the candle is lit...


When the candle is lit the fish flicker like they are swimming round the shade. It's a super cute accessory with a semi practical use! Woo! 

What have you ladies been buying this week?

X

5 comments:

  1. ooo this looks so good, I want one! lol

    Check out my autumn/winter beauty trends
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really cute! I do love fishies

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!