Wednesday, 3 October 2012

The Perfect Autumn/Winter Drink?

Hello lovely ladies.

A bit of a different post from me today, but bare with me. I've recently found my perfect autumn / winter drink! And it's this Lipton herbal tea..


Lipton Apple & Cinnamon herbal tea. If your not a fan of herbal tea don't look away just yet, it might just interest you! This, is by far, the most flavoured herbal tea I've ever had. I know a lot of peope describe herbal tea as watery, but this one isn't at all. It packs a real punch!


The Lipton brand, unlike other herbal teas, come in a pyramid bag, which helps the strength of the tea. I bought these on a whim from Tescos as they were a new product (not Lipton herbal teas in general, this flavour specifically) and as a fan of any old herbal tea, I didn't think I'd think much of them. I, was very wrong, as you may be able to tell from the amount of bags left! But never fear I have more coming today with my Tesco shop! 


So, in an effort to recreate my first cup of this beauty, I picked up one of my favourite mugs (Emma Bridgewater via TK Maxx), plonked the tea bag & hot water in and walked into my front room. As I walked I caught a whiff of the tea, what is this I'm smelling? Autumn and Winter in one mug! How amazing, I bet it doesn't taste like that though... One sip and it's taken pride of place on my tea shelf! It tastes like un sickly apple pie! It tastes like autumn in the rip apple flavour, but also like winter with a kick of cinnamon. 

It is utterly amazing, and if your not a fan of herbal tea, try this one! You may just change your mind! This will be the perfect drink to warm up after a cold, busy day of Christmas shopping, where you come in frozen to the bone and need warmth NOW. I'm already planning to buy a box to take away with us our Christmas festivities. The Lipton family will making good money from me this winter!

Lipton Apple & Cinnamon tea costs a reasonable £1.29 for 20 bags from Tescos ( I couldn't comment on if its available from other supermarkets or the price)

So ladies, what do you think? Sound lush or lame? 

X

13 comments:

  1. YUM!I love their Red fruits one. Must try this one now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I will have to get that next shop :D x

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know this flavour of tea existed! These are going on the shopping list! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are lovely, I think they taste wonderful! x

      Delete
  3. Totes hunting this down, I've been looking for some new teas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tescos had them :D I'm sure they won't be hard to get hold of, Lipton are fairly easy to hunt down :D x

      Delete
  4. I was so impressed, even I liked it which is saying something! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Lipton are brilliant, I will get some other ones and test them with you :D x

      Delete
  5. I tried it, considering I don't like herbal teas. I didn't like this one either, i thought it tasted like soap. D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lipton Herbal tea is filled with artificial flavouring and high content of sugar. Its no wonder everyone likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lipton Herbal tea is filled with artificial flavouring and high content of sugar. Its no wonder everyone likes it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!