Thursday, 18 October 2012

Will You Be Having A Beauty-Full Christmas

Hello lovely ladies.

The Christmas season, even if we like it or not, its starting to come ever closer. Christmas adverts are starting to trickle on to the TV, the seasonal aisles in the supermarkets are starting to grow & more and more Christmas items are hitting the shops. The big buzz in the beauty community has been the beauty items not intended as a Christmas gift, but to be included in the run up & on the big day itself. Items so beautiful & lovely it has me reaching for my purse every time I see one, so lets have a look in to them!



Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar - Selfridges - £82.00.

This advent calendar comes with an utterly eye watering price tag, but if I even vaguely had the money, I'd have it in a heart beat. I think this is what we all secretly wish beauty boxes would look like, even though that is obviously out of the question! This advent calendar features brands such as YSL, Lancome, Kiehls, Shu Uemura, Viktor & Rolf! It has 3 small perfumes, 2 juicy tubes, two mascaras and basically everything you could want or need in the run up to the festive period. I'm not sure I could justify spending £82 on an advent calendar, but I sure wish I could!


Lancome Beauty Christmas Crackers - Selfridges - £50.00 for 6.

I think this is such a fun idea, I love the idea of sitting around the table for Christmas dinner, snapping a cracker and instead of a clip of moustach or a tiny tool kit (which actually are the perfect size for fixing glasses, so I've actually got a few of them) you get a juicy tube, or a Hypnose mascara! They are, again, fairly pricey for 6 crackers but they are almost another gift in itself. However, the men at the table might not be as impressed by them, but then again whatever they win, they can donate to the women!


Ciate Mini Mani Advent Calendar - Selfridges - £38.00.

I've already blogged about how much I want this advent calendar here, but it is still playing on my mind big time! It's definitely the most reasonable of the beauty advent calendars, but it is all nail varnish (which isn't a draw back if your really in to nail varnish!). It includes 17 mini paint pots, four mini caviar blends and 3 mini paint pots in shades that you can only get from the advent calendar.

(All images from Selfridges website)

So that's the beauty-full Christmas items you can get your hands on right now, but who knows what else will come out closer to Christmas! 

Are any of you ladies tempted to ditch the chocolate & take up a beauty advent calendar?

X

7 comments:

  1. Id love that first one, but the price you spend on that could probably buy a couple of peoples xmas presents!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knooowww, its such a lot of money but I just can't keep myself from looking at it! x

      Delete
  2. ive already bought the ciate one
    oops :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yayyy for a beauty-full Christmas for you <3 x x

      Delete
  3. The big beauty one looks AMAZING, but I could totally never afford it! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!