Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Barry M Amethyst Glitter

Hello lovely ladies. 

I had to pop out to my local high street today, and ended up having a bit of a browse in Superdrug, even though I said to myself a hundred times before going in "I just need shampoo, I just need shampoo I JUST NEED SHAMPOO" but of course, that just wasn't to be. I was just about to peel myself away from make up aisle, I spotted the Barry M's, in shades I hadn't seen before. I could honestly of had them all, but I managed to talk myself down off a financial disaster and just pick one up, Amethyst Glitter. 


Amethyst Glitter is one of the glitter Barry M's, with loads of colours packed in to one nail varnish, but predominantly purple, turquoise, red and gold. It was such a different blend of colours I just had to have it. 


I applied one coat to a nail wheel as I think this nail varnish would look best as a top coat. The glitter is quite small, and pretty even in size. I think this would look amazing layered over black nail varnish (note to self - pick up some black nail varnish!).

Have you ladies tried any of the new Barry M's? What shades would you recommend? 

X

9 comments:

  1. I've asked for this for Christmas :) Looks so pretty xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that this polish goes opaque with three coats and looks incredible! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is a gorgeous glitter, i love Barry M at the moment:)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. try it over a dark teal colour- it looks amazing on top of it!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you've not actually worn this yet DO IT :D It's so lovely, I wore it over a Barry M navy colour and it's near opaque in two coats. It's a bloody winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally bone glitter on black nail varnish right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this looks beautiful!

    Also, enter my beauty products giveaway if you haven't already here! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh this would look amazing on the models own beetle colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's my lunch break treat tomorrow sorted then! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!