Saturday, 3 November 2012

Christmas Gift Spotlight On... Rosie's Pantry

Hello lovely ladies.

I popped in to town a few days a go to try and do a bit of Christmas shopping, and spied some more lovely gifts in Boots from Rosie's Pantry, so I thought I'd share my top picks with you lovely ladies. Rosies Pantry are mostly kitchen based gifts, so if you lovely lot know any foodies, these could make lovely gifts for them.


This gift is really lovely, It's a lovely glass bottle which reads "Lemonade" across the front & a packet of lemonade or blackcurrant lemonade mix on the front. At under a tenner it's not a bank breaker and will look really lovely in the fridge.  

These adorable measuring cups are brilliantly pretty but still functional. They are shaped like teacups and really beautifully decorated, and are almost so pretty I wouldn't be able to put them in the cupboard. These would make a lovely gift for anyone who loves baking, especially if they are a fan of American recipes as those are often in cups not in weight. 


I have to admit, I really wanted to pick this up for myself but I was determined to shop for others! A kitchen timer shaped like a tea pot? Perfect! At £5.50 its a fairly inexpensive gift and would be fab for anyone who is a big fan of tea, or teapots! 


Making your own juice can be fun, but messy. This juicer and jug is just perfect for juicing and the juicer slots in to the jug and drains all the juice directly in to the jug. It would be perfect for anyone who might be taking their New Years Resolutions to eat better seriously!


Another gift I was tempted to gift myself with. Cake servers are one of those things you probably don't use every day, but its nice to have for special occasions. It's a super pretty ceramic floral server, which wouldn't look out of place in a kitchen full of Cath Kidston. At £6.50 it's another pretty inexpensive gift.

So that's my pick of Rosie's Pantry, but as with the Joules range it would be pretty hard to go wrong as there is lots of lovely bits and pieces in the range.

Have you ladies been eyeing up any of the Rosie's Pantry range?

X

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are really lovely, problem is I want the whole range for myself <3

      Delete
  2. i love the look of the make your own lemonade/blackcurrant :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really pretty, I really want to know if it tastes nice too! x

      Delete
  3. Ooo I love this range! Was looking at it last year but didn't trust myself to buy any of it as a gift in case I kept it all! Think the lemonade kit is my favourite but to be honest I wouldn't say no to any of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely idea for a blog post, don't have most of these products in my local Boots, might have to get the lemonade mix! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are soooo cute - I want them all for myself! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!