Friday, 16 November 2012

Christmas On A Budget: Gifts £10 And Under For Boys

Hello lovely ladies.

I was going to save this post for next week, but yesterday I posted my £10 and under gifts for girls, and a few of you lovely lot commented saying that you wanted to see my picks for boys, because lets face it, boys are difficult! Give me 20 minutes and I could pick out lots and lots of gifts for the girls in my life, but the boys, it's more like 10 hours in town pulling my hair out and still coming home empty handed! However, when I sat down to write this post I suddenly had a whoosh of inspiration, so here's my top picks under a tenner for the tricky, tricky boys! 



(ALL images from corresponding websites)

I've found in the past that a nice hip flask goes down extremely well with men folk. Although its something they might not use a lot, it's a nice thing to have and if you wanted to, you could always get it engraved which you can do in Timpsons, as well as other shops, for around £10 but there is also a 15% off code on Vouchercloud at the moment, which adds a really nice personal touch.

If the men in your life are anything like mine, beautiful nature pictures are always a winner. We always get calendars at Christmas and this one is quite unisex, but I think it would be a winner with the men, especially if they read National Geographic! 

I've personally read this book, as well as most of the other Karl Pilkington Books, and I have to say this one of the funniest things I've read in a long time! It's fabulously funny, and there is also exclusive pictures of Karl's Travels (this book covers the first series on An Idiot Abroad) which you see him snapping on this digital camera in the show, as well as illustrations which are just fantastic. Plus at under a fiver with free delivery its a really purse friendly buy, just try not to snatch it too quickly!  

I think these would make a fab stocking filler for just about any man! Lego has been the top selling toy since it first hit the shelves back in 1958, so there's a good bet they will of played with Lego at some point. Even with postage (this is a UK based Etsy store) it comes in at just under £5.50, so again its nice and purse friendly.

Five. Moustache Mug - £9.00.
This would be a brilliant gift for anyone that's taking part in Movember and might be slightly missing the whiskers come December (If they've decided to shave it off!). Funny mugs are probably one gift that's a safe bet!

Six. Lush Cool Christmas - £8.25. 
Ok, lets be frank, Lush is a girllllllyyyy shop. Most gift sets contain something pink, or that smells of sweets, or to be honest, probably both. However Cool Christmas is a shiny blue box filled with blue things! The two items in Cool Christmas are Snowglobe soap, which smells of Lemongrass, and Whoosh Shower Jelly, which smells quite citrusy. Probably a good gift for any beauty bloggers boyfriend who wants to know what all the fuss around Lush is!

So ladies, those are my picks for men. But tell me I'm not the only one struggling with picking gifts for the men in my life?!

X

7 comments:

  1. I have just brought the cufflinks in Blue - my bf will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might get my bf the mug for the irony, he gave up movember after 2 days x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D haha hopefully it will last a little longer than 2 days ^^

      Delete
  3. I love the mug and cufflinks, such great pressies! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely ^^ they are dead cute :) x

      Delete
  4. Great post! My boyfriend is SUCH a pain in the arse for presents :( it doesn't help that his birthday is less than a month from Christmas! I may have to grabb the mug as a cute stocking filler. It's running joke that he can't grow a real one bless him. Thanks for sharing :)

    Lauren

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!