Thursday, 8 November 2012

Deal Alert! £10 Oasis Voucher With Look Magazine

Hello lovely ladies.

I thought I'd share this little deal with you lot tonight, as I think it's a fabby one! On the front of Look Magazine this week there is a free £10 voucher for Oasis, to be used either in store or online, and the best bit? No minimum spend! Usually these vouchers are for purchases over £20+. The only thing that it can't be used for is jewellery. So what did I pick up?


I picked up these sparkly sequin mittens for £4 (originally £14) which is a complete bargain, plus they are extra snuggly and warm as they are fleece lined. But if gloves aren't your thing Oasis have lots of scarfs and hats for around the same price, so you can stock up on winter woolies for a bargain! Or use it towards a lovely dress, jumper, shoes, bag.. I'll stop drooling over the website now!

So ladies, are you planning to pick up Look?

X

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I'm definitely going to pick Look up tomorrow :) I need some new gloves and I love the sound of fleece lined mittens xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Its a fab deal, plus they have quite a few different pairs of gloves and mittens to choose from >.<

      Delete
  2. Oh I`m such a sucker for anything sparkly!
    Really cute mittens ^^<3
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I love anything that's glittery :D x

      Delete
  3. Fab deal! I wish I could get to a store! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh theres a code to use it online if you can get someone to pick you up a copy? x

      Delete
  4. Ooooh I saw this and totally blanked it cos I thought it would have a minimum spend, deffo getting it now!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I nearly did to to be honest, but I fancied the magazine anyway so I was pleasantly surprised :D x

      Delete
  5. Thanks ! I thought there would be a.min spend too, so I popped out and grabbed it now hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!