Friday, 30 November 2012

November Favourites

Hello lovelies.

I am so excited for November to be over & I'm so glad it's the last day before I can rip open the first door of my little advent calendar! However, it is still, just, November, so on to the favourites! 


A bit of a random mix, but I love each of them.


One. MAC Angel.
Original review here, but this lipstick has finally helped me understand what all the fuss around MAC lipsticks is! I personally can't stand sticky lip stick and this is so smooth and I forget it's there which is a mega bonus to me! It's a lovely soft pink so it's not too out there, would be ideal if you wanted to try one but like me aren't feeling brave enough for some of the more shocking colours.

Two. Paul & Joe A Mid Summers Nights Blusher in Nymph.
Original review here. This looks like such a vivid colour but it actually comes off as a very soft pink with lots of sparkle. I know its supposed to be a summer blusher but I think it's nice for any time of the year! Plus every time I use it I feel fancy!


Three. Dr Jart+ BB Cream.
I got a couple of sachets of this from Dr Jarts Facebook, and I didn't think I'd love it as much as I do. It's absolutely fantastic. Personally I can't stand the feeling of something on my face, and find foundation far far to heavy, and all other BB creams I've used have felt to sticky. This however feels like water, and gives a really lovely, buildable coverage, and I will absolutely buy the full sized, but it doesn't come cheap, at around £23, but it's just that good! 


Four. Tangle Teezer.
I forget how much I love this hair brush as it's the only one of my dressing table, but when I was house sitting at the beginning of the month I forgot it and had to use a normal hair brush after washing my hair, and oh my god, it hurt so bad it nearly made me cry! The Tangle Teezer really does just glide through the hair without pulling. It's slightly pricey at £10.25 but to me its worth every penny.

So that's what I'm loving at the moment, how about you lovely lot?

X

3 comments:

  1. That MAC lipstick is GORGEOUS. I need a tangle teezer asap. my hair knots so easy!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my samples yesterday, can't wait to try them now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a tangle teezer for my birthday this week and I'm already so in love with it!
    Love the look of the Paul & Joe blush too!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!