Thursday, 1 November 2012

October Favourites

Hello lovely ladies.

At the end of the month I like to share my favourite items with you, and not only because its a fun blog post to write but also it gets me thinking about the products that I've liked throughout the month & why! So this is what I've been loving this month.


Admittedly not a lot of products this month, but goodies! 

One. Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume.
This was an amazing birthday present from my boyfriends mum, which was incredibly kind of her and I love it so much. I know a lot of people hate the bottle but as a queen of the distasteful I adore it. Its such a lovely scent and every time I wear it I can smell it for hours and hours.

Two. Yankee Candle in Peppermint Swirl.
This is an American candle that I managed to pick up from the Yankee Outlet in Swindon. It smells exactly like a candy cane, but not too sweet, in fact it's subtle scent but it smells really lovely when it's lit. It's a truly Christmassy scent and I just love it.

Three. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel. 
Snow Fairy plays a fairly large part in my Christmas run up, as unless I have opened my first bottle of Snow Fairy, the Christmas run up cannot begin. It's a candy floss scented shower gel, and this must be at least my 5th year in a row that I've gone out the day it's out, bought a bottle and then Christmas can begin. I'd assume I was sick of it by now, but as it's limited edition I think a lot of people buy it without a second thought!

So that's what I'm loving this month, how about you lovely ladies?

X

10 comments:

  1. I love the dot perfume bottle, im keeping my fingers crossed that i receive it for christmas, i love all marc jacobs perfumes. I bought snow fairy for the first time this year and i agree the scent in gorgeous, i'm saving mine for december though
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I can never wait to use mine, I tend to go through about 3 in the run up to Christmas, should probably just buy a big one!

      Delete
  2. It has been far too long since I last used some snow fairy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I always remember how much I love it when I buy it again ! x

      Delete
  3. Aww the snow fairy bottle looks cute. I still have mine from last year. Tried to get rid on BBS as I wasn't a huge fan but to no avail and now it's out again it definitely won't shift so maybe I should try to use it up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised no one snapped that up! Lush usually flys! x

      Delete
  4. I love snow fairy! I need to go and stock up on it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I always stock up too, MUST. SMELL. OF. CANDY. FLOSS.

      Delete
  5. The Yankee Candle in Peppermint Swirl sounds delicious!! And I've from Swindon too (well next to Swindon :')) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go back to Swindon outlet soon for more candles! x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!